Condo Associations insure the condominium building, commonly owned property, and provide liability coverage for the association. Condo unit owners need their own protection and we have the carriers that understand the unique needs of condominium and townhome ownership.
Basic Protection You Need
- Interior of Your Unit - Coverage amounts vary. Refer to your by-laws.
- Your Personal Belongings - Furniture, Clothing, Appliances, etc.
- Additional Living Expenses
- Your Personal Legal Liability
Other considerations and options
- Betterments and Improvements
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Loss Assessment Coverage
- Water Backup of Sewers or Drains
- Business Pursuits
- Equipment Breakdown
- Identity Fraud Coverage
- Increased limits for Jewelry, Guns, Collections, Etc.
Contact us today for more information about Condo Insurance.